Friday, December 24, 2004

Not a creature was stiring...

I built a fire, and finished wrapping all the gifts, turned on the halogen lights to read the Gourmet magazine that came this afternoon, and fell asleep on the sofa. I woke up with a cat asleep in front of my face, on the cushion, one asleep on my legs, Sadie and Ethel asleep in front of the fire and Loki asleep under the tree. Bea was asleep in her cage, and it is just a dreary dark quiet easy to sleep in day! I dont have anything pressing until I go over to Phyllis' this evening at 700 so It felt good to take a cat nap...pun intended.


.

I am hoping the somewhat predicted snow mixed with rain will turn into just snow. I would so like to have a white Christmas. 12% of the years have had one. Odds are against it though. Ah well. THe tree is lit, now I am just waiting for Donna to get home, and Bob to come over.

I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas, and a safe Holiday commute. It is nasty where most of you are, so stay VERY SAFE!!

No comments: