Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Yay! It's HUMP day...

Oh Man, I have tried all day to post, and I keep getting kicked off. So I will do it off line and then try tomorrow. I am getting a line into my office installed on Dec 28. I asked to have an extension put in, but was told they don’t do that. (HUH?) They can put a line in or they can put a jack in, but not an extension. SOOOOO what are they going to do? Just put in a jack and no line? How do I get the line installed? I do not want a 2nd phone line. Which is what the lady was trying to get me to take. Nope.

It has gotten to the point that the service reps are now salesmen; they don’t want to help unless they can sell you something. SHIT! All I want is a damn phone line with the same number that I already have installed in my office. I have one that I put in, but I want THEM to do it so that I will know that it is done correctly. Right now it is hung out the window, up over a nail, and around the house to the box. Inside it is wired by me to the jack, which is just hanging on the wire, not in the wall at all. It is all wrapped with sealing tape to keep it secure. It has worked for me for 9 years. In several houses.

I ran in to town today to display the poster for OKLAHOMA! that I finally got constructed. And As I was driving in, it dawned on me that I do not see the seasons pass as I once did. I am trying to save gas, so I only go in once a week or so, and usually at night. I went in today early afternoon, and saw all the stores decorated with the signs in their windows 50-75% off! That usually does not happen until after Christmas.






I ran in to several people I knew and they said that sales are way off at the store. (teehee, I don’t CARE!) I would normally been pushing and pushing and trying to wring that last dime out of people before Christmas, but not any more. Carmel said I looked GREAT! And when I poohed her she said No really you have no stress marks on your forehead!
(BEEEEEEEG Grin here!) The only stress I have left is making a few more presents, and some goodies, and Im as done as Im gonna be! Im not worrying about it anymore.

I used to always expect the BEST Christmas ever, and got disappointed a lot, but not now. I just want to relax and enjoy the feeling of the season. If the Kids are home, that would be WONDERFUL, but I don’t expect them to be, so I wont be let down.

One thing that I really want is WINTER WEATHER. Snow, Cold, Blizzard! Freezing, Wind. And then on My Birthday, it can all go away and start warming up for spring. It just feels like it should be Over by the end of January, and on to a slow warming of SPRING.

Only 27 days until my Birthday!!!

No comments: