Thursday, December 30, 2004

This and that....

THere has been so much going on in the world this week, and all of it warrants a long long post. I don't have time to tell you how badly I feel about it all. I also dont want to alienate some of you with my feelings on certain events. I try so hard to keep my political views to myself as much as possible, but enough seeps through to let you know where I stand. I will say that I think that the world needs to either stop expecting the US Of A to be the world's savior, or get behind us all the way in everything we do. QUit bitching about how much we DO or how much we DONT do. My GOD people!

#####################################################################################

OK, I was going to go into a real rant yesterday, and deleted most of it and then just signed off and didnt post. I will leave what I did write, but I really dont want to get in to it all right now. My mind just cant deal with it right now.

I will say that the Tsunami has eclipsed everything and it is just uncomprehensible...all of the humanity gone. With no warning! It really puts into perspective just really how insignificant we are. Mama Nature does her own thing...I did hear that Osama Bin Laden was secretly vacationing on Phuket and was on the beach and was swept away when the Tsunami hit. WOuld that not be justice? Would that not be GOD speaking?

No comments: