Wednesday, December 31, 2003

I'm UP!!! I think!

Weird!!! Tried all morning to get to read peoples blogs on blogspot, and got no where. Leslie said she could, so I emailed my sister and Brenda and Brenda replied that she was down too. SO then I tried blogger again and got this far. I will see if it shows or even if it posts.

You can not imagine the frustration I went through his morning. I always log on and then go straight to my site to see the comments, NOTHING!!! went to Phyllis' NOTHING so then I went to Leslie, and got right to her, so I knew it was not the connection. went from leslie to Kat NOTHING, so I went from Leslies to me NOTHING! Being the really smart person that I am I thought hmmmmmm must be a problem with blogger. Went to Blogger.com NOTHING! arrrghhhhh!!

Just now I was able to get into blogger, now we'll see if it posts, maybe I'll see you , maybe I won't, but I am trying!!!!

No comments: