Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Ho Hum

I just finished my morning coffee, and daily walk through all of your blogs. Now I have a question. Several times I have seen where people apologize for "lurking" or not posting a comment. Didn't know you HAD to. I don't. Sometimes I don't say anything, sometimes I do. I don't care if you do here or not. I do not know how to see who visits from where, I enjoy reading the comments, but please don't feel obligated. I have several blogs I read that I don't always agree with, and those I just quietly slip back out and continue my surfing. I fully respect your right to vent on your own blog. I am the visitor, and I can always go home. Continue venting there people. I intend to.

Ok..Now is there an EASY way to make your blog Christmasy without going in and rewritting the entire thing? I have been playing with fireworks, and dreamweaver, but still afraid to do anything major. I guess what I really want is a template on my original blog that Will allow me to easily change the color and the top pictures. I think I can figure the rest out. Do you have to delete the original and paste in a new one? is there a really good site for free help? I do appreciate the help I have gotten from you guys, it has really brought me a long way from the first posts I did.

I need to get my Christmas tree. But OH GOD!! How am I gonna do it with Sadie? I always have at least a 6' tree. THis year I might just go with a small table tree. How sad is that? The weather is sposed to be good, so I might get out the lights and get those up around the roof line. GOSH I can do it in bits and stages this year, I HAVE TIME!! TIME!! TIME!! I even might bake some of those Christmas cookies that I have been hearing about for years and years. WOw. ANd I could make a gingerbread house!! WOW!! and I could go out into the woods and get some greens to make a wreath instead of buying it. WOW! Now all I need is someone to clean the house every day so It stays looking good.

Yikes Sadie has a DR. Appt. Gotta go...

No comments: