Wednesday, December 03, 2003

MY BABY IS GONE!!!!! She is at the groomers for the first time... I've never left her with anybody before! She cried when I walked out of the room!! I hope she is a really good girl. Mariah was a really good girl there, although she did not like to go. Sadie will be getting her first Puppy cut, which basically means they will trim her feet, her ears, and her muzzle and leave her feathers to grow some more. (Yes Kat, Dogs DO have feathers...) (Ya know I can just see Kat and Don both laying on their stomachs pounding the floor with their fists in laughter.) I can't pick her up for another hour!! I came home and Bandit and Loki both looked all over for her. She is such a presence in this house now. She definately keeps us on our toes!!! I will have to remember to take the camera and get a picture before she gets all dirty. I just know she is gonna head right out to the dirt pile and roll all over in it.

It is a BEEEEOOOOTIFUL day today. The calm between the storms. Yesterday it started blowing really hard, and then it DUMPED rain!! this is so weird for us. The wind isn't but the rain is. We ususally only have .01 inches in a day, all in the form of mist. yesterday it was 3.0 inches in Seattle. Now the sun is out, the wind is calm, it is chilly, and the birds and squirrels are feeding at the feeder.OHMIGOD!!!......A COYOTE RIGHT THERE!!!!! Hang on..........

I don't believe it! right at the back fence! Looked almost like a Hyeena! no fur on its tail or back end. just on its head and front end. I shooed it away, and it tucked its tail and ran, Time to load up the pistol. I have a 38 special 2" barrel stainless steel pistol that I have fitted for 38 bird shot. that'll hurt like hell. Illegal, here, but I don't think the neighbors would mind once they knew what I was shooting at. I guess i will have to rethink keeping Sadie out un-watched for awhile. I'm sure Bandit would scare away a coyote, but I ain't gonna risk it!! This dude looked really hungry!! I'm sure that Cocker meat would taste just lovely to him. I had heard them off on the highway but I have NEVER seen them this close before. and never in daylight, always at night.

OH NO!!! I hope Lola stays in the trees!!!!!!! Hey DON!! Come shoot this Guy for me...Or TW, Send the hunter!!

No comments: