Thursday, December 04, 2003

It's a quarter to three, theres no one in the place except you and me....

Well no one except me and Frank Sinatra. Actually it's a quarter Past three, but that didnt fit into the song right. I went to bed and fell right to sleep and I woke up to pee, and now Im wide awake. I have to be very quiet so I won't wake up Sadie. Cause then she will have to go outside, and with Mr. Starving Coyote around, I will have to take her out and stay there while she does her thing. SHe smells the coyote and barks and runs toward the fence, like "COme on Dude, Let's go to it, I may be small and cute, but I can beat you". She couldnt of course, she would be dinner for sure. Big Bad Bandit on the other-hand wont go down off the deck. "not me, Gramma, THere's a mean coyote out there"

Rehearsals are coming along fine, we have most of the dance routines Choreographed and blocked. THe songs are coming along also. I get the stage in two weeks and then I can start blocking the rest. Just as we get it all coming together the Playhouse will close for two weeks for the Holidays. When we open, it will be only 15 days on stage and then we open. ARRGGHH I'm really getting nervous. We still have had no conformation from Fernando as to whether he will be playing Jesus. He was going to be out of town until Dec 6. Guess I'll know more then. I am really getting tired this is the 4th show in 5 months that I have done, and I am looking forward to a rest. I really want to finish my quilts, and I really want to get my house painted. It is really looking shabby on the inside. And I need to get out there and try walking...My arse is getting bigger and I have never had an arse before. Big on top, but no butt, and bird legs. I was on my feet for 37 years, now it really feels good to sit, but today I went down to the beach, and watched the waves crash up against the rocks, and I really wanted to get out and WALK!! I could not get to the beach because the tide was in, and I had the wrong shoes on anyway. Birkenstocks are no good for walking. Need my Tennis shoes for that.

I have more pictures to post of Sadie and her new "do" but I will wait until tomorrow to post them.

Don't forget to read all the posts, not just the QUIZ!!! dont have to comment, actually dont have to read. just look at the pictures.

No comments: