Tuesday, December 09, 2003

I FOUND JESUS!!!!!!.........

OH THANK GOD!!! and he sings beautifully....and he just fits right in to the rest of the cast. I am so relieved!! I was afraid that Fernando would come back and say no, he really did not want the role. BIG SIGH OF Relief!!

THe show is coming along smartly. THe soloists are getting their parts down, and the Choreography is getting there. This has been a really fun show. I am so glad the cast is so good. Now if I can just get it staged and ready by Jan 23!! We never should have attempted a musical during the CHristmas Holiday. THe playhouse closes for 2 weeks, and we will miss the rehearsal time. But I will write a letter to the board of Directors to that affect after the show closes.

I have discovered Becky Strain, who is John's Sister. You need to go read her blog if you have never been there, she writes so beautifully of her childhood memories. ANd she is lucky enough to have her Mom alive to comment on those memories. I KNOW my mother would be a blogging fool if she was still alive. She loved to write, and she loved to meet people.

I have to work today, so the Quiz may be late this afternoon. Come back this evening....I gotta go get dressed.

No comments: