Friday, December 26, 2003

THE WINNER IS.....

With 15 of the 25 questions correct....TW!!!! I was surprised once I sat down at 200 this morning and went through the questions and the comments day by day...I just NEW the winner had to be WANDA but I was wrong!! the runner up with 11 of the 25 questions right is BILL!!! who'da thunk!!!

Leslie Wanda Phyllis and Kim all had 10 right, but I had to dis-qualify phyllis because she found my quizzes.

Dorothy came in 4th with 7 correct

Brenda and CJ came in 5th with 3 correct

Patrick came in 6th with 2 correct

and all tied for dead last were

Colin
Blogeois
Chemystery
TX
Don
Leslie (USA)
retro Girl.

Now wasn't that fun? and as Wanda and Brenda said Wow, we learned a lot of trivia about Christmas. i had fun finding the questions too. And trying to stump you was HARD!

Now to get Act II blocked....

I thank you all for playing, and making my Christmas FUN.

No comments: