Saturday, December 27, 2003

WELL CRAP!!!!!

I am in a world of shit now! I have spent the day cleaning house, I got all of Bandits hair out of my bedroom, ready for the next onslaught of it. GOt all the laundry done and swamped out my bathroom, which is where I pen Sadie up. I took her basket out, and just put the pillow back in as she was outgrowing her basket.

Tonight I put her back into the clean pen, and came in here tpo blog a little before bed. I looked down and there was Sadie, under the computer desk sitting there looking up at me as if to say "you didn't REALLY think that lame little gate was gonna hold me anymore did you?" So I caught her again, and took hwer back into the bathroom, raised her pen a little more, and turned out the bathroom light. Once Again I looked down and there she was! AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!! She is not fully pottie trained yet, she will go out if I take her, but I have to watch her closely. I sure dont want to have to drag out the kennel, but I will. The pen is just as big as the kennel, but gives her more of a feeling of being with mommie as she can see out.

Oh GAWD!!! I HATE teenagers!!! especially ones that still pee on the floor!

No comments: