Friday, April 16, 2004

wahhhhhh!!!!

Something is broken and I don't know whaat!!! I go to blogs to read like I always do and everybody was still on either wednesday or thursday, nothing new. Huh? so then I went to my snd only the same 5 from early yesterday have commented. Huh? so I guess this is really a test to see if it posts and updates ok.

Phyllis called me this morning and said blogger was fixed. (didnt even know it was broken) I went to her yesterday and she had Monday on, then I went back and Wednesday was there then later I went back and it was back to Monday. I hate it when things break.

She said she edited it and republished, but when I got on here it was still on Monday, even After I refreshed. HMMM?/ I went to her blogger and republished and Voila!! it worked. anyone else out there having a problem?

No comments: