Friday, April 30, 2004

Just for DIck!

This has been saved in my pictures file for quite a while. Dick keeps asking for gratuitous tits so I thought this would do the trick. Dont you know her Mother is just so PROUD of her? Unless that IS her Mother beside her!! :O



Enjoy!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I spent today outside for the most part, painting flower boxes, and tidying up the yard. It was a hot one in the 80's.
I had Bea out for most of the afternoon, and she loved it. I have put fencing up around the deck so she can not get off the deck, and just let her run around. The floor in the livingroom is a bit slippery and she cant get good traction, so when she gets out she tends to stay in one place. She likes the deck. Sadie wanted at her so badly! No-no.

I had to spray the peach trees with BT because we have a huge infestation of tent caterpillars, and they are chomping away at the leaves. As I tried to spray, Sadie was right there, so I tried to catch her to put her away, Oh No not having any of that! she had me chasing her all around the yard for a good 1/2 hour. what a sassy little bitch!!! She needs obedience training in the worst way.

Well, I have a busy day tomorrow, so I need to go to bed, That is if I can catch Sadie and put her in her pen. Wish me luck.

No comments: