Friday, April 09, 2004

Just because it's SPRING, Spring.SPRIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!

I took ny meds and sat down to blogwalk...I went to Blogeois' house, and she was lamenting on the fact that it was really hard to work from home on aday like today, as she looked our her home office window and saw the bubbling fountains, and heard the chirping birds, and listened to the breeze blow...yeah, my Deck beaconed!!! I knew i had to shower and bathe Sadie today So I got her all done, and me all done and settled down on the deck in the sunshine to read.

THe Sky was soooo blue, and the sun was soooo warm. The guy two huses over was cutting brush, with an axe, and the birds were Chirrping and the bees were buzzing, and the warm warm sun was so inviting. I put my chair back in the 1/2 recline position just so my face was in the shadow of the eaves and laid back to enjoy the day.

Sadie was asleep in the sun, Lint was asleep in the sun, and I was heading that way. You know that state you get in when you are in a Dr's office and don't really want to talk with anyone, so you put your head back against the wall and close your eyes, just as they call your name? Yeah, that one, where you are half conscious but not really. You can hear your heart start to slow down, you can feel your blood pressure relaxing, you can feel the stress leaving your body...I laid there listening to the bees, and the birds, and the breezes blow, and the traffic on Hiway 20, and 525, and just let my mind go where it wanted to. I was thanking the Lord that I was fortunate enough to be able to sit there on MY deck with no bra on under my shirt, and relax.

When all of a sudden......THE SOUND OF FREEDOM!!!!! Yep, the first one goes over really low and really fast and blasts the field so that they can chase off the deer and coyotes. (they make a real mess in the intakes of an EA-6B Navy Jet.

Woke me right up!!! THey play a very important role in our military so I just learn to live with it. I have told you before how annoying they are, but I knew that when I bought the house. They sight on my house, bounce off the roof and then over the trees to the field. Here is a picture of them....





Close huh? I'm Navy, Im used to it!! But it sure broke up a good daydream!!

No comments: