Saturday, April 03, 2004

My wall of Fame

Tonite I put as many pictures as I have gotten up on the map and started putting the strings up. I guess I did them too tightly because some of them popped off, so now I am rubber cementing them I think. I am doing a test. All of your faces will go all around the border of the map, with your name on your card, so I will know (remember) who lives where. It also is a conversation piece for friends who see it.



As you can see I am not finished, nor do I have photos of the overseas folks yet. (MICHELLE, COLIN, ABS, ANJI, Robert, et al) This has been fun. Kinda like a quilt of faces.



_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Today started out just beautifully! The sun was shining, not a cloud in the sky and no breeze was blowing, so I headed outside to work in the yard,. I came back in after about 15 minutes because I started wheezing and sneezing and my eye were running. DAMN I love SPring, but it sure does not like me any more!! In a few weeks the tree pollen will be done and I should have a short respite before the weeds and grasses start in with a vengance. I came bacck in and went to the store, got backa nd laid down for a short nap, woke up freezing!!! the Clouds had rolled in and the wind had started blowing like mad. BRRRR I got up shut the windows shut the doors, and started dinner....(OWWWWWW my daughter is killing me......HELP HELP HELP OW!!!!!!!!! She is poundung on my back and hurting me. She says it shouldnt hurt. Well she oughta be on this end of it. ) The weather report says more beautiful days tomorrow. We shall see. I really need to get out and get some yard work done, but if it keeps trying to kill me I may have to just cut it all down and concrete it in!!! I hate allergies! ACHOO!!!!

No comments: