Friday, April 02, 2004

sunset.

Bob and I drove off island for dinner tonite, and on the way home, the sun was just starting to set. The sky was crystal clear, and you could see all the land around the sound, From Vancouver Island in Canada, to the olympic mtns on the penninsula, to all of the San Juan Islands, to Mt Baker and the cascades. It was gorgeous. As we were driving over Deception Pass Bridge, I asked Bob to stop so I could roll the window down and get a picture, THis is right in the middle of a two lane bridge with bumper to bumper traffic. He looked at me as if I had holes in my head and screamed NO! we would get lynched and thrown off of this bridge!! So because of his very selfish attitude, you folks will not be able to see one of the most spectacular spring sunsets we have ever had. It was orange, and mauve, and Purple and outlined the Straight of Juan de Fuca, the Sound, and Rosario Straight along with all of the land. So all of you need to send him hate mail!!! of course he never checks his mail, so.....

One of these days I will have to post all about Bob!!! That is a story all by itself.

I HAVE A PROJECT AND NEED YOUR HELP!!

I finally have my wall map on my office wall, and I am ready to start pinning you all up there. Since there are so many in Great Britain and in the SOuthern USA, I cant fit all the pins and tags where they need to go, so I am putting headshots of each of you around the perimeter of the map with brightly colored yarn strings to the pin where you live and to your picture. It's gonna be cool! So I need head shots of all of you if possible. ( I stole shamelessly some of yours :-) )

I also need your snail mail addresses. I cant send you little surprises If I dont have them. I send nice surprises too!
you do not have to put them where every body can see them, you can email them to me...

dreamer@galaxynet.com and I will keep them private.

THanks!!!

( by the way, I had a good prime rib for dinner, but not as good as mine. I make a KILLER one!!!)

No comments: