Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Email from Tim

I open my email this evening and of course there are 67 emails in there...spam...so Im deleting like mad, looking at the subject line, and hitting delete. All of a sudden I see HIT BY A TRUCK so intrigued I looked to see who it was from....TIM CHANDLER...my heart fell to my toes, when I opened this...

Hello there! Yep i did. i was walking down cresent beach drive last monday night, bringing flowers to Sandy, When I got struck from behind by a full size dodge pickup. My hip hit his headlight, i flew up and my head shattered his mirror. I flew like superman onto the driftwood. when i looked up, all I could see was his taillights driving away. Lucky for me, The car coming the other direction saw the whole thing, and said it was a dodge truck. I got in his vehicle and sped down the road after him. we caught him getting gas at the gas station. I confronted him with alot of "nice things to say". After that he gave me all Insurance info, licence,phone,ect... I told him all I want to do is lay down so he took me to sandy's. The next day my hip was the size of a watermelon, and i couldn't walk. I went to the med center and got x-rayed, and the whole nine yards. NOTHING BROKEN!!! WOW! i coulndt belive it. The sherriff came and took pictures, statements, ect... The driver is taking total responsibility and cooperating fully. Thank GOD for insurance. I just landed a full time job with benifits working at west sound marina. So long story short, I GONNA BE RICH!!!!!! Im doing fine, im walking with a cane, I just graduated from crutches. and taking vicoden for pain. I gotta go. call me at xxx-xxxx thats sandy's phone. leave a message if I,m not there. I love you. Sorry to give you this news, but I'm alive.. Love Tim

Now mind you this is the FIRST word I have had from him since he said he was coming over, and never showed up!!
Why! WHY! WHY! are Men so fucking stupid!! Why do they not realize that their mothers worry about them until the day she dies. Why do they ignore them? Animals are right! EAT YOUR YOUNG!!!

No comments: