Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Bea Bunny

I was just over at Leslies house and she mentioned that some of you have not seen Bea...so I will post a few of her pictures here.



Bea gets along great with all of the cats, But I will not leave her running loose when I am not here, TOo easy for the cats to decide LUNCH!!! Sadie is too rough with her right now, she thinks she is a squeek-toy, she pounces on her and she squeeks!! So Sadie only gets to talk through the cage. THey will lay nose to nose for HOURS just doing the animal thing. If I am in my office and ask Sadie "Where is Bea?" She will run into the Living ROom and go straight to her cage and wag her tail. Bea's favorite snack is Banana chips...the dried ones...SHe will rip the cage apart to get to them. SHe also goes wacko over Fennel. Fresh please, and Carrots, preferably with the tops still on. If She has to she will eat an apple, but it has to be cut first. Loves TImothy Hay!!! She is pottie trained and will only go in the corner where her litter box used to be. I took it out because she would throw it all over her cage at 200 AM and wake up the whole house!!



Loki and her are good pals too. THey will chase each other around the room. Bea is a Jersey Wooley and has fur 6 inches long and needs to be sheared twice a year. When Bunnies are content they will nudge you and ask to be held close, and they will give a grinding nose called a tooth-purr. I have gotten that once. Bea and I cuddle in the bedroom when the sun is shining in the window.

No comments: