Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Mary Lou It's Tuesday hint hint hint...

OK, OK, I'll post, but I have absolutely no idea what to post about. Ms Brenda so Kindly reminded me that I need to update.

I made my industrial size lasagna, and had it ready to go on Saturday night, but it iced over badly, so the meeting was cancelled until Sunday night. So I spent the afternoon Sunday trying to reheat this monster lasagna without over cooking it. so I put in the oven at 250 and just let it sllloooowly heat up.

I presented my 2 plays, but neither of them got picked, so I will not be directing anything next year!! :( Instead I will be producing Steel Magnolias, (2nd try, rights were denied this year) Producing Little Shop Of Horrors (same thing,) and probably producing The Caine Mutiny COurt Martial.

the 2 dramas chosen were

The Caine Mutiny Court Marshal
Steel Magnolias

2 comedys chosen were

Blithe Spirit
Play on

2 musicals

Little shop of Horrors
Radio Gals

One of the drams or the comedies will be discarded because we only put on 5 shows a year.

So we will be having a full season again. Right now I am getting ready to start producing TEN LITTLE INDIANS a murder Mystery by Agatha Cristie, and then I will be producing/Asst Directing with Rusty, A Funny THing Happened on The Way to the Forum.

I will be busy! I will still have time on my hands to get out and try to get my yard back to the place I want it to be. Last year and the INVASION knocked me back a year. I have to find my Iris bed among all the weeds, and get the bird baths moved, and cut back the Pussy WIllow bush before it towers over the house and plugs up the drain field.

I still have to finish painting my bedroom, and I think I will try and finish that this next week.

Once the weather warms up out side, I can paint and clean the porch and deck and finish painting the window trim. No one can make a career out of painting a house like I can!

I need to knock this off now and get my bath. I have to get up early tomorrow and get Sadie in for her haircut and Bath. She HATES it, but she is going to get it!

P.S. My Map collection grew by one today. Ms Tine sent me a road map of Belgium!! WHOOT!!!!!! I LOVE getting maps from all over the world. SO much better than National Geographic.

No comments: