Tuesday, January 11, 2005

And another one behind me...

Well, Phyllis is out of town, Bob is no where to be found, DOnna left for work at 730 and wont be home until late tonite, my SOn hasnt called, But All of you have made my DAY!! For those of you that thought it was yesterday, jan 10, NO it was today, Jan 11. So Rusty, TW, and Anji you were spot on!! :) It was so much fun opening my mail box and seeing all the cards, and then all the comments and emails from all of you.

I got up this morning, as Donna waved some hand made wrapping paper in my face, telling me HAPPY BIRTHDAY. She had gotten me the paper because she knows I like to Scrap and send Handmade Cards. It is so PRETTY! I hate to cut it up, but you will be seeing it on some of your cards as the year goes by.

Which reminds me...I do not have birthdates for all of you, so if you would please, scroll CLEAR DOWN to the bottom of this blog all the way, keep going....further...and sign up with the jippy calendar down there. I will then know when your BD is!! I cant figure out how to get it up on top, On my code, it is right below my picture, but it shows up way down there. I have had it for about 6 months now, and NOBODY sees it. :(

I went over to Phyllis' and fed Punkin, (spoiled rotten cat) and opened my gift certificate to the SCRAPBOOK SHOP!!! WHEE!!! so off I went and spent it right away. Went on base and got Gas for the car, and was told my license expires today, so I ran down to the DOL and renewed it. PICTURE IS HORRIBLE!!!!!! I was NOt expecting to have my picture taken today!! ACK!!

So I came home, took a nap, and now I am sitting here thinking about opening a can of soup for my Birthday Dinner, as no one is here to take me out! :( I have a nice fire going in the wood stove, and the animals are all spread out in front of it. ANd Sally bought a cake in my honor and ate it all by herself!! :(

######################################################

On a sad note. I just got an email from Tricia, Bill's wife, and after he left for work this morning, they got a call that his Mother passed away. So he has not had a good Birthday at all. His Dad just died last month. All my thoughts are with him and Tricia through this very trying time.

No comments: