Monday, January 31, 2005

Dead Batteries...

I have absolutely NO energy in my body!!! I spent all day Saturday in bed, and slept and slept and slept! Yesterday I made myself get up and I was ok. But went to bed and slept and slept. Today I got up, felt good, putzed outside a little, came in blogwalked and then fell asleep AT THE COMPUTER!!!!!!!!

I have no idea what is wrong. I just can not stay awake. I go to sleep and then wake up and am awake for an hour or so then out like a light again. I tried staying awake all day and all night, and that worked for 2 days and then the same pattern.

Today when I woke up, I was dreaming that the Alarm at the Playhouse was going off, during my production of the King And I. And the audience was ticked off. I went down to the office to tell Janice to turn the alarm off and she said we would have to live with it as it was broken and no one could come fix it for a week. It was a very irritating beep beep beep beep piercing and sharp. I was so up tight over it, I remember the feeling , like I was gonna go insane if it didn't stop. Then Loki came up and licked my face, and it was MY radio alarm going off. I am so surprised that Donna didn't scream at me.

I got up and got dressed, came in here to blogwalk, did about 1/2 my tour, then headed outside. The weather does not know what it wants to do, it was warm about 55 degrees, but dark clouds came over and huge rain drops splattered, then out came the sun. Warm and bright.

I had a freezer full of corn on the cob that I had to throw out. Bob got 1/2 a cow butchered and wrapped and brought it over to store here. I would rather throw out 10 dollars worth of corn than 600 dollars of beef. SO I took the corn to the back fence, and threw it over into the woods. The squirrels, raccoons, deer, and birds will get a really good meal or two out of them. There were about 60 ears left, and once defrosted, does not do well. (10/1.00) Sadie was running and barking and looking at me like I was nuts, but I got it all over the fence, now I sit back tonite and watch for critters.

The crab apple tree out front already has green leave buds coming out on it. The pink dogwood tree is budding up, the tulips are up about 6 ", and the Lilac bushes are budded up too. Everything is so early!! I fully expect another hard freeze to hit before Spring is over. It is after all just 1 month into WINTER! I hope we don't lose everything.

Loki went through the bedroom screen today after a pine siskin at the feeder. I forgot that I had the window over my bed opened wider than usual. He normally wonks right into the glass, but today he went into the screen and knocked it outside. Scared him BIG TIME!! He was hanging with his front feet on the outside of the window yowling and trying to get back in. The big WUSSIE PUSSIE!!

The sun did not go down until 530 today!!! WooT!!!! Longer days are on their way!!!
Maybe energy will come back with the light too...

No comments: