Saturday, January 15, 2005

I Have 1/2 a DISH!

GRRRRRRRR!!! I spent over 45 minutes on the phone waiting for and then talking to The Customer Service Dept. Only to find out that my Receiver in the Bedroom must be bad. (no SHIT Sherlock...That is why I called in the first place!) SO they are going to send one out to me by UPS and Then I will have to hook it up and send the bad one back with the RA# on it. At least the one in the Living Room works fine. The only problem is that I am either in my bedroom sitting on the bed/windowsill, or in the office. I have no place comfortable to sit in the Living room.

Today I made an industrial size Lasagna, got it almost baked, looked out the window and today of ALL days, it is snowing. Like mad!!! Ice on all the roads, and Rusty called the executive director who cancelled tonight's members meeting and playday! SO we will try this all again tomorrow. One of the nice things about Lasagna is that it is always better on the 2nd day anyway!! BUT, there will be two servings Missing from the one I take in tomorrow. Cant sit in this house smelling it all day and not eat some. It is in a pan 5" deep and 24" long and 18" wide. A BIG ONE!! Lots of Lasagna.

I have been waiting all year for it to snow, and it decides to do so tonite, and by the time I wake up tomorrow it should all be rain. I want 6" right here, with no place I HAVE to be and then clear cold skies, so I can get out and take pictures!!!

Kate, I am sorry but the Stations I want to record the probe on, are in the bedroom. And I don't have a VCR in the living room. I will get try and get it for you soon though, Surely they will show it again. This morning on the Science channel it was not any good. They just speculated on what MIGHT be there, and showed the same pictures that you have on your site. As soon as National Geographic or NASA come on with it, I will tape it for you.

Donna stayed here this weekend because of the weather, so We did a big haul of wood in by the fireplace, I took the screen off the Dining room window, and passed the wood through to her. Worked like a charm. The wood pile is right outside the window up against the fence, but there is no door on that side of the house, so I have to walk down the stairs on the Front Porch to go around to the side and get the wood. I did not want to fall, so we did it that way. Have enough in the house now to last the weekend. And that little bitty Lopi Stove puts out the heat!! It drove me out of the Living Room, but all five of the animals are lined up enjoying the warmth. They are fighting for space on the throw rug. Spose I better get a bigger one, huh?

No comments: