Monday, January 03, 2005

ICY BLAST ...

Well When I started out to post it WAS morning. Now it is 3:00 and I am just getting started! My internet connection kept wigging out on me. I SOOOOO WANT DSL!!! :( If you can freaking communicate with a tiny little computer on MARS why the F*** can't you get DSL out here to my 300 house developement!!

I had a bad night last night, my back was out and pinching my sciatic nerve. I finally got up, rubbed ARTHRICREME and ICY HOT on my hip and back, took 2 excedrin PM and waited to go to sleep. ANd sleep I did!! I woke up at 9:30!! Felt so good to sleep!

Donna was still home because she has today off, and was going to go have lunch with a friend. She has this problem that she does not realize, and that is she can bite with words better than anyone I know, and it is usually hormonal. She growled and got really sarcastic so I BLEW!!! yep I did!! and when I tried to explain why I blew she just got even more sarcastic. I knew this was coming, becasue yesterday she was in an exceptionally high mood. It is a warning to all around her to DUCK!!! the BARBS WILL BE HERE SOON!!! ANd YEP they were!! RIght on schedule. Bless her heart, she is so stressed at work, and waiting so patiently for word about Grad school, and she wants to quit work so badly, but that would be really dumb because then she would have no health insurance...again. So she left with bad feelings. I know she will be fine, but I wish I could get her to realize just how she SOUNDS to others.

Donna was 6 weeks late in being born. She always has done things on her own time, she came out wide awake and looking around, and the Dr said she was the most alert baby he had ever seen. She has always been independent and has always known what she wants and went for it. She tolerates no fools, and Can not understand why people get them selves in pickles they can not get out of.

WHat she does not get is the fact that her emotions are read in every fiber of her body, and she puts out a prickly shell that hurts so badly when she flings those quills! She does not even realize she is doing it.

We all get sarcastic and throw stones, but We usually realize it when it is done. Most of us can grab hold shake a little and then let go. SHe grabs on and shakes and will not let go, she will shake her kill until it is limp. I think she knows when she hurts but she doesnt know how to apologize.

I have worked hard all of my life, and have had to swallow a lot. I know I am not perfect, FAR from it. and I hurt my family too, We all do. I try to help by pointing out her barbs, because she has been pulled on the carpet for not interfacing with her subordinates in the proper way. SHe just does not see the problem. Well She wont be back for a few days, until her MIL comes home, so by then the hormones will have done their thing and she will be the sweetheart that I know she can be. It is sooo hard as a parent to let your children fall on their own faces. GADS We all ought to come with an OWNERS MANUAL!!

Now back to the topic! It got down into the teens last night, and felt so good! breathing icy air invigorates me. Today on the news, it was forecasted that the cold will get even colder, and then around Friday the moist air from the pacific will come in and the ICY air from the arctic will collide right over us and we will get SNOW for three days followed by more cold!! We'll see...I get all excited, prepare for a power outage, haul in the wood, stock up the refer, insulate the pipes, and NOTHING!!! we had a blizzard one year, dumped 2 feet of snow in 12 hours, and then immediately started to rain on top of all that snow. Talk about a mess!! This time it is sposed to stay cold, so the snow will get old after awhile and then it will be time for SPRING!!! Sniff. sniff. Smell it?

No comments: