Monday, November 29, 2004

This and That...Leftovers

No I do not mean Turkey! I am about ready to get my Christmas Cards in the mail, and there are several of you out there that have not sent me your snail mail addresses. If you dont want to that is fine! I truely do understand, but if you have just forgotten, you better get on the ball, so I can get it made. Cindra from Readand purple haze, CJ, I need your NEW address. TX Oceanlover (dave) I dont have yours either. And Shara. Any body out there lurking that wants a card, better use the email and let me know. dreamer (at) galaxynet (dot) com take away the parentheses and the spaces. IF Sally can figure it out, anybody can! ( ;) )

It has come to my attention that there are some people out there that read me but did not know they could comment. OF COURSE you can! just click on the word comments at the end of the post, and let us know you are there. I found out the Rhonda has been reading me for about a year, and just last night commented, so she will be popping in and out occaisionally. WELCOME Rhonda!!

Phyllis has been under the weather for awhile as you know, and today she back to the Doctor and was told she has a virus....AGAIN!!! She gets anything that decides it needs a home. I think she needs to start wearing a mask at work, and keeping all those bugs OUTSIDE!! She just cant get her body well.

Our decks have been nice and slick the past three nights, but both of us are very conscious about the ice, and either wear socks that will stick to the frost, or throw a rug out. It can get really brutal.

I am sitting here yawning and thinking that I need to take a hot soaky bath with some epsom salts and go to bed early. Did anyone besides me watch the Show
The Christmas Carol, The Musical with Kelsey Grammer? It was fantastic! He plays a curmudgeon so well.

I think he would be a perfect Jim Quilleran in THe Cat WHo mysteries. If you have not read these wonderful books, do your self a favor and get book # 1 THe Cat Who Could Read Backwards, by Lillian Jackson Braun, and read all 24 of them. They are really cute, not deep, and you will like the mystery and the Siamese cats KoKo and Yum Yum.

THat bath sounds really good............SPLASH!!

No comments: