Tuesday, November 09, 2004

HUH?

What happened to my sidebar stuff? It's all gone? I hit refresh, and disconnected and reconnected, and it's still not there. I cant get to my archives!! ah well, Im sure blogger will find them and bring them home again. I hope!

I have the front wall of the livingroom done. I bought a primer/sealer and painted that over the 3 coats of paint I already had on the windowsills, and let it dry over night. This morning I put a coat of high gloss enamel on them and they actually look really good. I think that wall is a wrap!! now on to the TV wall, then the Wall Unit Wall, THen the CLoset wall. One wall a day is all THat way I won't feel pushed and stressed, and Bob can get it done by Thanksgiving. But then I have been waiting since 1100 for him to come over today like he said he was going to....hmmmm must have forgotten. :(

It has been dark and gloomy and foggy today. I can not hear the fog horns on the water, so the fog must be hanging high today, and not down on the water. It is starting to get really chilly too.

Back to the paint job...still have three walls....sigh.

No comments: