Saturday, November 06, 2004

Back up

I put my tag board back up. My daughter ran ad-aware and cleared out over 1000 pop-ups and spy ware files. Ms Vaio runs really well now. So Since this is how Tim has chosen to communicate, I decided to risk it once again. If THings slow down then tagboard goes once again. I may look into paying for one, but im not sure yet.

I also am exploring having someone design a template for me, that I can change as I wish. Anybody know who where, how, cost? any suggestions? I can do simple HTML but I just cant get the frames thing adjusted It's taking too much time away from other things I need to be doing.

I actually got the front wall of the living room finished today! well, Almost. I still have to put one more coat on the windowsill, as I have little tiny kitty prints all across the sill, and white feet prints down the hall, and on my bed there is a big orange tabby cat hurriedly licking the offending paint off of his paws before I find it. Too Late!!! BUSTED Loki is in hot water now!!!

No comments: