Thursday, August 12, 2004

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I dont know what is wrong with me lately...all I want to do is crawl into a hole and pull the opening in with me. I am sleeping waaaaay too late in the morning, then getting up and blogwalking for a few hours then napping and then putzing, then Napping again. I dont know if it is the heat or what, but I am NOT normal! I am taking my ZOloft, so im not worried there, I just feel this since of fear, or foreboding, or DREAD! I woke up three nights ago terrified, but of what I wasnt sure, and I layed awake the rest of the night. It is almost 600 pm here and I am ready for bed! I should be at the playhouse, although I am just the producer, so I am not really needed there every night.

I have a tree full of peaches that are ready to can, and I made a batch of pickled peaches yesterday, YUMMY!! and peach Honey, and put up two batches of yellow plum jam. Bob brought over a tub of fresh picked blackberries, and left them in the sink, so I stuck them in the freezer. The pears on the tree next door are almost ready, and I still need to find some tomatoes to can.

I know it sounds like a lot, and why shouldnt I be tired, but I used to do all of this and WORK 12 hrs a day. MAybe I need a job. I am just pooped out! Maybe I need another kitten or puppy to give me something to do.

Maybe I just need a looong road trip somewhere, away from civilization, with my cameras, I havent used my 35mm's in several years, I miss them. I love my Sony Digital though.

YAWN!!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ oh, guess I had better go do something....

No comments: