Friday, August 06, 2004

Canada is for Lovers?

I was just over at Leslies place and she was talking about a shop that was needed with a total romance package available. Flowers, destinations, quality chocolates, wines, champagne, "sleep"wear, satin sheets etc, with a few props and toys in the back. These would come with a booklet telling what they are used for and what results may be achieved. Sounds like a superb idea, as long as it is tastefully done. We have a shop in Burlington called LOVERS but it is just lingerie and fun things. Not the whole package. She then asked If we would shop at a place like that.

DUNNO!

In the late 80's my Daughter wanted to go to a RUSH concert in Seattle. Since she did not drive at the time, she asked me to take her, and she bought me dinner and paid my way in to the concert. (she was 20) We lived on the Kitsap peninsula at the time, so parked the car at the Ferry landing and walked on. We got off in Downtown Seattle, and walked the mile up to the Seattle Center for the Concert. On the way past Pike Street and 1st Ave, she detoured into a "shop" It had tons of leather and chains in the window, and I knew what I would find. I THOUGHT!!!

the "LADY" behind the counter was tall, dyed black long straight hair, white lipstick and a leather bustier, with a Spiked Leather DOG COLLAR around her neck. SCARY!!!!

I was very uncomfortable, and was just browsing at the front of the shop and trying not to look so conspicuous. Didn't work, LADY knew I was there, and kept asking me if I needed help. Donna meanwhile was having more fun than was allowed, She knew how nervous I was and worked it!!! I must have been thirty shades of red, and wanted out fast. Finally Donna yells from the back of the Store, MOM! Come look at this!!!! And holds up a vinyl 20" batterypowered Dildo, which she had turned on, It was WIGGLING at me. I was mortified!! Especially when the LADY shrieked laughed loudly and said for the whole world to hear...OHMIGAWD! THAT IS YOUR MOTHER!!!! HOW WAY COOL IS THAT!!!!

I turned around and walked out of the store leaving her and Donna behind laughing like fools. Donna came out with a purchase...I did NOT want to know !!!! There are some things that Mothers' shouldn't know!

She still loves to torment me. Thinks it's funny!! BITCH!

No comments: