Tuesday, August 03, 2004

NOW what.....

This day just totally sucks!!! I woke up later than I planned on, and came in here to look for GODDESS pictures, Because Chemystery says I have to call her the GODDESS now and the EMPRESS of the UNIVERSE, because she got my powerpoint presentation to save to the F drive, which is where my CD burner is.

I got up, checked it out to make sure it worked before I ran all the way into Oak Harbor with it in hand, and IT WONT OPEN!!!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH SO I played for several hours trying to get it to open, but nooooooooo luck at all.

I went out to get in the car and head to the playhouse to show Janice what I could, and my car is deader than a doornail!! Doesn't even click when I turn it over. So I had to call AAA to come out, MEANWHILE, I had attached my presentation to an email and was sending it that way to Janice. (106MB) so I could not use my phone. (dial up , only one line) Out I go to the car to get the cell phone which I leave in the car, and Janice was laughing and saying what else can go wrong, and the phone died!!

SO I come back inside, dig out the charger, plug it into the wall, and then into the phone, and try it that way. NO SIGNAL!! So I am hanging my head out the kitchen window trying to get a signal, so I could tell AAA where I live, Janice that I would be running late, and DOttie to see me when she saw me. ( I am cat sitting her two cats)

AAA came, got the car started, the phone was charged, I got the cats, went to the playhouse, Janice was gone, but I checked the email, nope, wasn't there yet. I sat there for three hours and still no email. I got home hit the space bar and it was still sending. Only it was not sending it was just hanging there.

I give up! It is only volunteer anyways right? I don't have to do this right? Hell yes I do, I said I would, and I never go back on my word, knowingly.

the cats are in the hall bathroom, 2 inside, and 4 cats and a dog on the hall side, all talking to each other under the door. Sadie is soooooo territorial!! Her house, no one else's!

I am going to finish working on this presentation, and tomorrow at 300 John from the computer clinic is gonna come show me what the hell I am doing wrong. It may be the burner, not me.

I wish I had some Drambuie, I'd have a nice cup of coffee and some drambuie on the rocks. And Just Reeeeee-laaaaaax!

yeah, right!

No comments: