Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Here I go again!

I started full time with the Play yesterday, so I will be kinda scarce until September 10, when the Play opens. We took the stage yesterday, and have a ton of work to do to get it ready, but we will get there. The play is THE CEMETERY CLUB the story of three women all widows, who meet every month at Ida's house for tea, before they all go into the cemetery and visit their husband's graves. during one of these visits, Lucille runs into Sam and invites him to join their club. Then the fun begins. It is a very funny but poignant story, and should be a breeze to produce.

It is soooooo HOT here again this week. It was 90 degrees at 900 when I went through town. UN REAL for here. I slept on top of the covers and STILL woke up sweating! All of the fruit is coming ready NOW, so when I get home tonite I have to make a batch of yellow plum jam, and try to do something with all the peaches I had to pick early because the branches were so overloaded the y were breaking off. I lost the top of the tree, and two big main branches. I have 50 pounds of little half ripe peaches on my table right now. I may have lost them, but I am gonna try to make some peach honey, and jelly.

Next will be the pears and apples and tomatoes, and Corn! I plan on making some corn relish if I have the time. But that is not until September.

My FTP still is not working right, I need a guru to help me. It is the remote site side of the screen that is not right. And I have no clue how to fix it. Somehow it has forgotten where galaxynet.com is. I have my IP address and it does not want that either. I hate being so stupid!! I want to know it all NOW!!! show me, dont tell me to read the book, that does not work. Anybody out there smarter than me?

(Hey Carl, I'll let you keep your left nut if you help me fix this mess ;) )

No comments: