Saturday, August 28, 2004

BLUES!

Ever had those feelings that the world was gonna come to a screeching halt and you would be thrown off? I have been feeling that way for a couple of weeks now. I just can not get my mind back where it should be. I have a play to do, even though I am just producing it, but I really just dont care. I have been working on projects here at home, and I have hit a road block. I don't like my house arranged the way it is, it is just NOT comfortable. I hate my furniture! I hate not having the right light, I hate not being able to sit in my living room and watch TV, I hate cooking, I am just at the point where I just want to walk away and never look back.

I do not know why. Nothing has happened to make me feel this way.....ARRGGGHHHH AND I HATE THIS FREAKING COMPUTER THAT KICKS ME OFF RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING!!
and I seriously Hate dial-up!!!



This was sent to me via email, and it just fits!!!! I read my horoscope and it said bury yourself deep until September, because August is gonna be a bitch! Well it sure hit that nail!

I need to go in tomorrow and try and set the lights, then take the head shots and the stills for the wall, and I should be pretty much done for this show. No more shows until MArch when I produce Ten Little Indians.

I think I just want everything DONE at home. All the painting done, the floor finished and everything moved around and cleaned. Then I can relax. I hate being in a state of flux and I feel like I have been for about 6 months now. Maybe it is just not working getting to me. That and the damn aches and pains!!!!!

Ya'll have a fine Sunday...

No comments: