Friday, August 27, 2004

A BABY!!!

MOM!! C'MERE!

What?

C"MERE QUICK!

Why?

JUST C'MERE QUICK!

I'm coming....

I head down the hall and Donna is in the bathroom bent at the waist staring at the floor. Now I can bend at the waist too, but my nose comes nowhere NEAR touching the floor. Her's almost did.

What?

LOOK!!!

I don't see anything...

THERE!! A BABY!!!

What?

A BABY SNAIL!

WHere?

RIGHT THERE!! SEE??? RIGHT THERE!!! He came in on my shoe.

As I get as close to the floor as I can without tipping over, I see a TEEEEEENNNNNY little speck on the floor.

Looks like dirt to me!

NOOOOO! IT'S A BABY SNAIL!! HOW CUTE IS THAT!!!!!

well...let me get my camera and we can enlarge the speck and hopefully I can see something besides a speck.



Well by God Donna, you are right, as I enlarge this TEEEEENNNNY little speck in the picture, sure enough it has antennae! A BABY SNAIL!!! SO How cute is that?

Careful where you step folks there be babies there!

No comments: