Monday, May 10, 2004

Monday Blahs

I woke up today around 615 with a splitting headache. The weather is changing from a high pressure to a low pressure, Clouds are moving in, and rain is coming. All across my face right under the eyes it hurts hurts hurts! My nose is sorta stuffy, but not really. It feels like my nasal passages have slammed shut. I turned on the Today show, and watched some of it, from the bed. I had my head resting on the window sill, and dozed there in the spotty sunshine, until Noon!

When I doze like that with the TV on My mind forms some really weird dreams. Today I was driving down a forest road going to a TV station to be on the ELlen show. I came across a dead elk in the road and a dead grizzly right beside it. No body else around. Ellen interviewed me and wanted to know why I was dressed in an evening gown if I was hunting. ???????? Now since I woke up AFTER the ellen Show was over, I have no idea what the content of her show was. Or, COme to think of it, Martha's Either. Weird.

I also was going to drive in theater with my "love" have no idea who it was, but I felt totally loved and safe. no making out either, just LOVE! What a wonderful feeling that was. To be Loved by a man again. I did not want to wake up...

(I see the UGLIEST women with the best looking men, and I wonder why I am alone. Is it because I am too independent? Too fat? too Opinionated? Too choosy, who knows. I have been alone for soooo long that I have just given up.)

My blood sugars have been running all over the spectrum this week. High one minute, low the next. I know that is why I am feeling so lethargic. I have really been trying to eat better too. And Donna is really trying to get me to eat better. but DAMN I HATE sawdust bread! I will call the Doctor and make my appointment . In fact I will do that right now...see ya!

No comments: