Wednesday, May 19, 2004

It's Michelles fault!

If I did not get around to your site today it is because first I got waylaid by THE G-SPOT, I should learn to go to her site LAST, cause I always Get stopped there. I do not know where she finds all this stuff but I must have played with the farting Nun Organ for an hour. WHat a hoot!!

THen I put some short ribs on to braise. I can not believe I have never cooked those before! I did some last week and they were sooo good. SO tonite I made some more and they were even better! I was gonna grill them at the end, but they were already falling off the bone, so I just served them with the sauce over rice. YUMMY! I paid a whopping 1.47 american dollars for a package of them, so I bought 4 packs. Now I have enough for DOnnas lunch and tomorrows dinner.

Has anyone seen TROY yet? Just wondering if it is any good or not. Im gonna go see it next Friday afternoon.

Next I sat down here to finish blogwalking and I went to Windspirit site and she was oooh ing and ahhhhh ing over her site counter and how great it was. Since mine does not show but 10 people, I went over to look at hers. Of course it is way cool and I had to install it. So we shall see how it goes. I can always delete it.

I just noticed that blogger has photoblogging too, has anyone tried that yet? That may be the way to go. Phyllis piggy-backs off my FTP so when she needs to post a picture, It uses up some of my 10mb of space. I may switch her over to that.

Killed the EVIL BASTARDS our front today, and now they are marching over the top of the fence out back. Tomorrow I buy a 100 foot hose and more Malithion and kill again. AS if that wasn't enough, the spider eggs are hatching too, tons of itty bitty tiny spiders are crawling all over the side of the house. DAMN!! I need a good exterminator!!! I hate bugs crawling, and Sadie has brought fleas into the house!!! AARRGGGHHHH!! i have not had fleas in years. TIme to spray the yard, under the house, the dog, the cats, the carpet, and then take off for a week so the house can air out. Gotta blame this on the weather...never happened like this before. I think Bea is the only one not infested. Lucky Bunny!!

I can not believe they left West Wing go through the summer with DOnna in the emergency surgery and Josh looking in wondering if she will survive!!! Arrrgh! 4 long months to wait.

Well I have 15 more minutes to blogwalk today, so I may make it to your place yet. See ya...

No comments: