Sunday, May 16, 2004

Caterpillars!

We are being overrun with Tent caterpillars!!! I hafe mentioned this in the recent past, and they are getting worse! I was sitting out in the garden trying to finish planting my petunias, and dahlia bulbs, and the damn caterpillars are falling out of the sky right on my head!!! They are no longer on the alders, now they have migrated to the ornamentals, which they have never done before. THey have denuded the climbing rose in the back fence area. And they are crawling all over the house and deck! ARGGHH!! Now I am not a fanatic, when it comes to bugs, I live in the woods, and bugs are part of it, but THESE DAMN THINGS are taking over!!! they are in the feeders, on all of the roses, on the pussy willow, climbing up the house, getting into the house, I even had one in my BED!!! THere are MILLIONS of them EVERYWHERE. I HATE 'EM!!!



I wanted to get my yard done today so I could quit stewing over it, but the caterpillars chased me inside. crawling in my hair, down my blouse, on my boobs, up my legs, ARRGH! NO!! GET AWAY!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! Donna is gone for the weekend so I could hit them with Chemicals, but SHE HID it I guess!! No killer stuff anywhere. Well when she gets home she can go out and pick them all off of everything and drown the bastards! GREEN...PHFFFTTTTT Better living through CHEMICALS!!!! :=P

No comments: