Monday, May 17, 2004

DIE YOU EVIL BASTARDS!!!! >:(

The dastardly deed is done! Out back anyway. I got some Bug B Gone and diluted it heavy strength and sprayed the holy freakin HELL out of those EVIL Bastardos! they were on the side of my house and all over the deck. THe house looked like it was covered in Velour, and the deck squished when you walked on it. EEEEEOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! I sprayed them all and cheered with delight when they fell from the house and onto the ground. I washed them all off the deck with POISIN and laughed like a fiend doing it. MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! I thought of Leslie and her Caterpillar dance as they fell out of the sky and on to my neck!!!! and down my bra, and into my hair. GETEMOFFFGETEMOFFGETEMOFF!!!!!!!! I screamed die you Bastards die! as loud as I could. then laughed like a maniac, until I noticed that the neighbor next door was quietly moving her little boy into the house and away from my yard.....oops!

AH WELL< TOMORROW I GET THE EVIL ASSHOLES OUT FRONT!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahah

No comments: