Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Here I am!

For those of you who have had a problem getting to my site...I'm sorry! It wasn't me. It was something in the air I think. Another blogger told kimmotion that if you leave the www off the URL that it worked. I left it on this afternoon and it worked fine on all of you. I did a quick blogwalk, and tried to hit all of you just to see if you would come up and with the exception of the really slow loaders you all did fine. The problems I had today was with haloscan. It let me open the comments but then it wouldn't close. All seems to be fine now. Yesterday and Sunday I had a devil of a time getting through to any of you. I thought it was my computer, And thought I had someone besides Phyllis piggybacking on me.

How can you tell if some one is stealing your bandwidth? Where does it show up? I go through an off-site server who has hundreds of accounts. I know that I am given 10 MB of space to post photos on, and I delete photos when My archives are over two months old, and I seem to be ok with GALAXYNET.COM Hmmmmmm

I will post a lengthier post later this evening after Chemystery has had a chance to get on and do her thing. I'm on her time now and feel the eyes burning through the back of my head.

Ah to be rich and have an extra phone line and another computer! Alas It is just poor ol' broke me with one phone line, a 56k dial-up account, and a Sony viao PCV-RX580 'puter. SIGH!!!

No comments: