Tuesday, August 26, 2003





Which VW Are You?

by Auto Glass America


Whoo-hoo!! I'm A VW Rabbit Truck!! yep, that's me alright!!! Actually used to drive a VW Rabbit. Deisel powered, Got 49 MPG. Unfortunately I also had a 16 yr old Son who just got his license. Went through 3 clutches, an engine and a transmission in less than a year. "It wasn't me Mom!" Yeah right, how come that car worked FINE until the day you started driving it alone? Could it be the speed shifting? could it be the speeding? The hot-rodding? NUH-UH!!! I really loved that car. It was bright Red and was the first brand new car I bought in my own name. (after husband) only problem was it had absolutely NO guts! couldn't merge very fast on the Interstate, had to give yourself lots of room, chug, chug, chug, but then it got up to speed and ran like the wind until the first hill, then chug, chug, chug. I did a LOT of right lane driving!! Washington has lots of hills, and mountains. hardly any flat land. When that glacier melted, it dumped lots of rocks in piles. Then Nature took over, and covered it all with trees.

gotta run...be back soon!!!

No comments: