Saturday, August 30, 2003

So, I bitch about being a ++ size woman, and here I sit on my coleman camp chair, cause the dr chair was too hard, eating Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk ice cream. It was my second choice. I really wanted B&J's Coffe for a change ice cream...it is soooo good. Ah well, nothing wrong with chocolate either. Yummmmmm

I fixed a real Pacific Northwest dinner tonite. Bob actually caught a salmon, so I grilled that, made a mango salsa out of the over ripe mangos, (OH MAN!!!) Stopped along the road and got ears of corn fresh picked, a salad and sour dough garlic bread. The only thing missing was the blackberry cobbler, that would have made it perfect. We have Himalayian Blackberries Every where, and they are so sweet and good. Unfortunately it is the KUDZU of the PAC NW. It starts growing and will cover everything in two years. It is Hell to get rid of too. Just as soon as I had all of the food on the table on the deck, (I grilled everything) The fog started rolling in, and it chilled way down, We toughed it out, and enjoyed the dinner.

I have got to clean this cage. I did finally change the cat box...It's rough with four cats. I think I will make a concerted effort to clean house tomorrow, I say this tonite, but things may change tomorrow...i'm out of chocolate...GRRRRRRRRR

No comments: