Saturday, August 30, 2003

I just read CRITTERCHICK'sblog about trying to win the lottery. Oh I would Kill the ass-hole. DEAD! Really DEAD! I don't think there would be a jury in the land who would find you guilty of 1st degree murder, maybe manslaughter. and with a much reduced sentence. Our state lotto today is 39 million. Oh how many lives I could change with 39 million. first I would give 10% to the neonatal ward at CHILDRENS HOSPITAL in Seattle. I have no agenda to do that other than thanking the Lord that I have never had to use it. Once that was done....PARTY!!!! I think I would take a loooong trip; a cruise to ALaska and then rent a humvee in Anchorage and drive down the Alcan. I wouldn't even care what season it was, however right now would be an ideal time. School back in session, and vacationers off the roads.

Then once I was back home I would find a nice quiet piece of land to build my dream home on. GOtta have a view of the water. and definately out of the flight path of NAS Whidbey!!! of course I would also find a great lawyer and accountant to help me. I know there will be all kinds of people and organizations who would immediately want a piece of my loot. I think I would just refer them to my great accountant and after one year then I would decide who I would donate to. (To whom I would donate?) hey with 39 million I don't have to be grammatically correct. I can have my secretary do that.

Enough with the day dreams...

I just got my 4th call today from 866-559-1025. I have gotten to the point that I will not answer a number I do not recognize or that will not ID themselves. It has to be a telemarketer. So I remember google, and go in and type in the number and query google. YEP its a telemarketer and from the sounds of the blog I read, A pretty unethical one too. I just registered with "do not call " so starting Oct 1st if they call me it costs them!!! LOTS!!! :-)

(Oh don't you just MELT at the sound of Sam Elliotts voice? He can come talk to me all night long!!! wouldn't have to touch, just talk, that would be enough to do it. (wonderful shudder))

I was supposed to go in to the Playhouse and touch up the set for ARSENIC AND OLD LACE, but I am home alone, Donna went to Ellensburg to see her husband, and Bob has a funeral to go to today so He wont be over, so I can stay in my muumuu all day long, nap if I want to, play music if I want to, AS LOUD AS I WANT TO!!! So I am playing hooky from painting, and I am gonna take my playbook and script from GODSPELL out on the deck plug in the cd player and play the soundtrack and immerse my self in my play which goes into Auditions in a little over a month!! so catch ya'll later.

No comments: