Thursday, August 07, 2003

I woke up with an unGODLY migraine headache!! (are there any OTHER kinds of Migraines besides headaches?) went back to sleep with my head buried under my pillow and woke up at 1230 when the playhouse called wondering where I was for my 1200 meeting. Shit. I had to re schedule. I am still in pain. Didnt take my insulin or my pills untill 200 really late, so I need to cut back on my evening dosage. I am gaining weight, 25 ponds since I retired! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need a treadmill. I will not get out in the early mornig to walk, I know me, but I would walk here in the house while I watched the TODAY Show, or did email (Laptop). I guess I should put myself back in debt and go look at SEARS and get a really good Proform. Donna would use it too.

I bought a scale, I HATE IT!! I hate myself! I hate my clothes, I need a new body. I need to feel good again. Physically and Mentally.

Errant Son emailed me today, He had a fully loaded AK-47 pointed at him at work the other night. I heard the call on the scanner, but NEVER assumed it was my son!!! Lord keep him safe. I hope he has cleaned up his lifestyle. Really sounds like it huh? (groan)

I have to direct Act III tonite, so I hope my head is better by then. WOrking on THE DOCK BRIEF for September's Fundraiser, Blocking OVER THE RIVER AND THROUGH THE WOODS and getting ready for Auditions mid August, then I will be Directing Act I of that, and then I will be full time working on Auditions, and rehersals for GODSPELL, my very first Director position. GOd, I will Never be as good as Rusty is, I watch her and wonder why I am even here. It just comes naturally to her. But then Ill be she couldnt set a plan-o-gram or set a section of Health and Beauty aids either. Bet it's more fun Directing...

No comments: