Friday, August 08, 2003

Well I am Broke NOW!! I took the car in for it's 60000 mile check up, this is where they replace the timing belt. 767.00!!!! I almost shit a brick. I knew it was gonna be spendy, but the last time I had a timing belt changed they had to replace the whole engine and it only cost me 700 for the whole thing!! Shudder!!! Well the car is better than new now they said. LORDY I should think so. Bob came and picked me up at the Mazda dealer, and we drove to Fir Island to get some fruit. Only got blueberries, the rest was really spendy. I had to kill time until 5:00 PM so we just putzed around. Saw some really neat old farms. We took only least used roads, and shared them with tractors. Going only 15-30 MPH, and followed the dikes of the Skagit river.

Came back to the Island and killed time sitting in parks, trying not to spend money. A really nice day, bought me lunch, and talked a lot. Got my car back and headed home. Friday is my night for Bob, but I guess since he spent so much time with me today, he thought that was enough. He headed back to his house and said See ya tomorrow. Ah Well, now I can take my bra off and scratch.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Guys just haven't got a CLUE! :-)

No comments: