Sunday, August 03, 2003

What a fruitful day!! I got out and split a big bag of kindling, been trying to get that done for almost 4 months. Just did it!!! Then I picked a big bunch of red plums off of Lea's plum tree. (yes I did ask first) So once the wood was split and the plums picked I moved inside and made a batch of blueberry jam. then 2 batches of plum jam, baked a blackberry cobbler and poached a Salmon for dinner. I am WOMAN hear me ROAR!!! I am waiting for the tomatoes and pears and apples to come in. Then I will can tomatoes, and pears, and make more applesauce for Donna!!! She loves my applesauce, so it shall be!

Getting Bea fixed did not do much for her disposition. At least not yet. She nibbled on me some this morning, and bit Donna on her boob. Still a bitchy bunny!!! Maybe I oughta show her a recipe for rabbit fricasee? Bet she'd improve then...

No comments: