Monday, August 25, 2003

I just read Brenda's blogand I can really relate. She laid down to take a nap, and woke up 3 hrs later. I Have all the time in the world, and I feel so very guilty when I do take a nap that extends longer than an hour. Why? I'm 57 years old, raised a family, worked my butt off for the Navy Exchange for 37 years, earned an adequate retirement, and I feel guilty when I want to sleep? Whats up with that? I'm sitting here right now so damn tired, at 330 in the afternoon, wanting to take a nap, but I haven't done ANYTHING today, so I think if I do I will be a lazy slob. I have no energy, I can't breathe very well, I really want to take a weekend or a few days and go someplace and just sleep. With no guilt, and no interuptions. Of course the masseur that looks like Sam Elliott or Harrison Ford would be allowed to interupt my sleep. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

No comments: