Wednesday, August 27, 2003

I now have TWO Lola's at the feeder. (Lola is a Douglas Squirrel, sex unknown) Lola was there yesterday, and I got a really good look at her. Yep It's a her. She has 6 little pink titties on her tummy all bursting with milk. She sat there for an hour chomping on sunflower seeds, and looking very glad to be away from her babies for a while. I know that there are at least 4 different ones, as I have seen them all at once either screaming on the fence at the ones on the feeder, or screaming on the ground at the ones on the fence, or growling on the feeder at the ones on the ground and the fence. OH and there is Sal! Big Cahunas, definately NOT a Lola. So now I am still wondering if they will be bringing their babies to the feeder, or if they will be really smart, and kick their little asses out the door to fend for themselves.

Rehersal tonight went really well. THe woman playing Aunt Abby is a cold fish though. She looks right through me, and does things her way. Oh well. The rest of the cast listens to me, and I get along with them all, so maybe she is just shy. (read that BITCH) shame on me. I still have to get the light cues programed in before Thursday night. THe Press from all over is invited to attend, so we gotta look reasonably professional.

Came home tonite and Most Darling Daughter Donna had brought me a steak!!! I have been craving a really good rib steak, but the price of Beef right now is AWFUL, So I don't buy it. But She did!!! :-) good girl. Steak at midnight...yum.

I have tried cutting down on my Caffeine intake. I tried only one cup of coffe. Nah, that didn't work, so I bought Decaf...why even bother. SO I mixed the decaf with the regular and it is just right. Still gives me the caffeine rush I need every morning, But not enough to make my heart race, or my blood sugar jump so high. So I can tell the Dr that I have cut my caffeine consumption in half and not be lying!! cool huh?

Have not heard from Errant Son in awhile. He must be doing ok. No calls to come visit him in jail, no requests for money. Wow, do you suppose he actually has his act together? NAH..............not Tim...

No comments: