Thursday, November 06, 2003

Where the HELL is JESUS?

I can't find him anywhere!!! It seems that everybody is too busy right now. Ya know Christmas is coming...all the Singers are busy with Pageants, shows etc. I have a casting call on the Local radio, asking anyone to come to the playhouse and leave their name. I did have one show up, he is a drummer in a rock band, has piercings everywhere, can sing,loud, but not on key, and has never acted before. He did a reading and kept stumbling over his tongue stud. Did have the long hair and a beard, but...........NOT!!!!

I just got back from the orthopedic surgeon. He poked and prodded and read the MRI for 10 minutes, wrote an order for Physical Therapy, said I had a tear in some cartlidge, and arthritis under my kneecap, and sent me on my way. I drove for 2 hours up and 2 hours back, for a 10 minute POKE? (not that kind Kat.) ; ) So I guess I spend more money I don't have on PT and then go in for arthoscopic day surgery. I hate this!

Oh MAN, they just said that the Green River Killer may have killed as many as 90 prostitutes. Somebody ought to use him as a parts source. He is a real sick person. I cant believe they made a deal with him. (Shudder)

Gotta run, show tonite!


No comments: