Monday, November 03, 2003

Auditions

Wow. We should have charged admission for the show that we had last night. About 15 women who knocked our socks off with their voices!!! They were fantastic!!

but no men...

In the script, Jesus is a man. John the Baptist is a man, Judas is too, played by the same person. Herb is a man. Lamarr is a man. Jeffrey is a man.

No men auditioned...

How can I cast this show with no men? I guess I could REALLY stand Oak Harbor on it's Presbyterian ear and cast an all female cast. Oh Lordy, I can see it now...pickets on Midway Blvd, Mary Lou hanging in effigy, Witch burnings at midnite!

I put out another emergency casting call to all of the surrounding Communities, so MAYBE I'll get some men tonight. I only need 2, and I can cast the show. I want 4 at least, but I could do it with two.

Just like the marines...I need a few good men....

No comments: