Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Auditions 2nd night

I have 8/10's of a cast. I did have one man show up last night, however he is not a lead. I will use him because I know him, he has been in numerous productions, and he is reliable, but he can't act. He can knock your socks off singing. so I will give him the role with the least lines, but the best song. ALL GOOD GIFTS. I have put the word out for two men. I wish it wasn't during the holiday season, then I would get some, but most of the good male singers are in church choirs or corales and are busy for the holidays, and concerts.

Wish I had the guts to cast it FEMALE. I don't though, not for my first show. I haven't slept well, kept waking up and re-thinking the way I cast it. Ya know I retired, to get some of the stress out of my life. Here I am piling it on again, WHAT EVER FOR? slap, slap, MARY LOU!!! You don't have to do this to yourself. This is a volunteer project. What's the worst that can happen to you?

THEY CAN HATE ME!!!! :-(

No comments: