Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Killer!!!!

No not the Green River Killer, there is enough written about that ass-hole!!

Sadie!!! She caught and played with and then killed a bird!!! Right under the bird feeder!! I am yelling at her to put it down, and she is whipping it around in her mouth, shaking her head back and forth! I couldn't believe it!! And she dropped it so it was hopping away and she pounced on it twice, just like a cat!!! Poor Bird!!! It was a junco! They are so cute, and she KILLED IT!!!

One of the reasons I will not let my cats out, other than the fact I don't want them getting hurt, is because I feed the birds. I have feeders everywhere, of all kinds. I have attracted birds to my yard that I have rarely seen around here. I know my cats would lie under them and treat the feeders as an hor d'oervre tray! So instead I leave them inside. THere are nose prints all over the windows from where the cats are drooling, but I know my birds are safe...or WERE until SADIE!

No comments: