Monday, January 26, 2004

Monday blahs!

I came home from the playhouse yesterday, and wrapped my knee. It is hurtung so bad! I can barely walk anymore. I know that walking up and down the stairs at the Playhouse has to be irritating it. I left just before the second act ended. (I am expecting a total sell out now that the word is getting around! I wish you all could see the show. It is so good.) I dug out the pain killers and started popping them every 4 hours. I woke up this morning with a horrible headache, and an upset tummy. I came in here to blog and almost lost it! So back to bed I went, Gulping fresh air and sipping cold water. Managed to keep the water down, so I put the pain killers away. I just slugged in bed all day. watched a little tv and read a lot of book. My knee is burning like it is on fire. I do not remember pulling anything lately, but I know I do have a tear in my something or other tendon.Just to the left of the Right Kneecap. Hurts like friggin HELL!!

It is so funny...when I am not feeling well, ALL of the animals are in bed with me. sometimes even Bea...Ethyl is on top of me, Loki beside me on the right, Lint beside me by my legs, Sadie whereever she can find room, and Chitters is either in the window above my head, or sharing my pillow with me. It is a load of fun trying to turn over when you are pinned down by animals!! AND a knee that shoots horrible pains into you everytime you move it.

I finally feel good enough to eat some Tomatoe bisque soup and toast, so Hopefully the pain killers have worked their way out of my system. YUCK! I hate that "I drank way too much alcohol" feeling especially since I rarely drink. Vertigo I guess they call it...

I am still trying to figure out why my blog does not allow you to go clear to the bottom. I have deleted bravenet counter, nope, I put bravenet counter way on the bottom...nope. I left a big gap between it and the rest nope. HELP!!! I dont know where to look now. WOuldnt know what to look for even if I did know where to look. I'm still learning this geek stuff.

Sadie wants in, so gonna go back to bed...See ya in the morning...

No comments: