Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Moby...

I get all caught up in my high maintenance animals, Sadie, Bandit, Chitters, Ethyl, Lint, Loki and Bea Bunny But I have NOT posted about the least trouble of them all. MOBY!!! My Beta. He comes up top to visit when I tap on the bowl, and when ever the light comes on. I just have to remember to get filtered water for him every month or so, or his three story condo becomes a basement flat. Can't use water out of the faucet because the clourine is not good for him. I have no idea how long these fish last, but I have had him for 2 years now. and he is still looking good. 3 pellets twice a week is all he gets, and he lives on the algae in the bowl. If I put a picture of another Bets up to his bowl he freaks!!! puffs up his gills and attacks the bowl!! LOLOLOLOL Silly fish. Loki loves to sit on the table and just stare at him...so I had to move him to hte bookcase where there is no room for Loki. Pity. They kept each other company...

No comments: